/ a href="http://www.grandlucayan.com/" target="_blank">/ img src='/wp-content/themes/fcp_wp_theme/images/banner_lucaya.png' border="0"/>
- No taxes on profits, capital gains, inheritance or income.
- Direct access without customs clearance.
- No taxes on goods imported or exported.
- Ideal for warehousing and distribution facilities.
- Re-packing for domestic and international markets.
- Pre-positioning of goods for distribution centers.
- Varied sized buildings can be built to suit your needs.
- Distribution hub for vehicles and parts.
- Easy access from all sites to both seaport and airport.
- Skilled work force available.
- Strategically located between airport, container port and Freeport harbour
Existing land uses
- A large secured expanse of undeveloped pine forest spreads throughout the site.
- Queens Highway, Grand Bahama Highway, and West Sunrise Highway are three primary east-west roads. Grand Bahama Way/Fishing Hole Road runs north-south. Click HERE for Google map.
Pages: Introduction | Advantages | Warehousing and Distribution | Contact Us